Here are some portraits I took during the same time.

Comments

Laurie said…
Well I am no photographer by any means, but after having had my pictures taken a billion times over the last couple months for the wedding stuff I just have one suggestion (which I may be wrong about). The top Picture with Tyler and Chrissy, his hand that shows barely around her side should be hidden and her right hand somewhere else. It could be wrong but every time anyone was taking a picture with Mike and I and his arm behind me, he would wrap it around like Tyler is doing and the photographers (Tyson and the lady in Vegas) would tell him to hide it.
Mike Ketcham said…
Thanks for the advice!!! I am still practicing and just had grabbed the picture quickly after taking a picture of the river. I'll keep that in mind for the next set of pictures I take of a couple. How did the pics from Vegas turn out?

Popular Posts