I was walking on Jordan River Parkway with Alanna and her cousins kids the other day and saw the sunset. I had to take a few pictures. I've got more but these are the three that caught my eye. The last sunset was taken while driving back from Vegas. I was sitting in the passenger seat and taking lots of pictures. My brother in law said that the pics weren't gonna turn out cause we were going 80 mph but Several turned out nice. I haven't had a chance to really look at many of them yet but this was the one that I have seen and put my watermark on. The colors were that brilliant without any changes in photoshop. Gotta love the sunset sometimes!!!

Comments

Unknown said…
Mike, I love the sunset pics. They turned out great! Although you take nice pisc of people, they are not your best. I really liked the ones in Bell canyon. the colors were beautiful. Try playing with light through the trees a little more. I think that you will really love the results.
Beth
AKA Deborah from mkt 100
Mike Ketcham said…
I'll have to try that. I'm still working on getting better but sure do love it. Thanks for the advice...next time I'll try more with the light and trees. I haven't done too much portraits yet and am just starting to get better at this type of photography.

All I can say is as I have practiced over these past 2 months...I've gotten better and still have a ways to go. Thanks for the advice!!!

Popular Posts