Taylorsville Park - Feb 5, 2009

My memory card went out so all the pics I had taken since the fog were lost. I changed memory cards and went out to take a few pics. I wanted to at least get a few good pics. Anyone a fan of the Office??? If so...did you like the episode that aired right after the superbowl??? I loved it. This first pic is one of my favorites from the day.

I had a dream the other night about a line of trees. They didn't look just like this but I liked the way this turned out.
So...I found this old building in the park (Taylorsville Park) and figured I'd take a few pics of the siding. I liked the way it turned out. I've got a lot of them and I chose vertical to post but I also have horizontal which turned out just as nice.
I had to lay down on the ground to get this pic. I decided to try a different angle with things...the bit of dark on the bottom of the screen that looks like the ground...unfortunately is my belly. Still working on getting it smaller. I'm down a lot from where I was and am continueing to make progress to get rid of it for good.

I was leaving the park and saw the way the light was reflecting off the mountaintop. I stopped and parked and took a few pictures. I thought they turned out nice.

So...Alanna and I were walking the dog and I had my camera with me as I wanted to get more pics of the puppy. I took this picture of a few leaves on the bush just outside my front door.

This last picture was taken while we were house hunting. I bring my camera with me to get a few pics of the places to give me something to remember the place by so that we can think back and see if any places are worth putting an offer on. I saw these berries and took a quick picture as my uncle/real estate agent unlocked the door and then I ran inside. Only had 1 shot but I thought it turned out nice.

Comments

Talia Draper said…
Cool pics! I love them all! I especially loved the one of the red/yellow leaf outside your front door.
Mike Ketcham said…
I do like that one of the red/yellow leaf. There was a different one I took a little over a week ago as the snow was melting that turned out nice...but I never got it to my computer before the memory card went out on my camera. I'll have to try the next time it snows and melts (I'm sure it'll happen)

Popular Posts