Mo and Nat - Gender Reveal

I had the opportunity to celebrate with this wonderful family as they found out what the gender of their upcoming baby will be. It has been a long path for them towards this child and they are so excited!  Mo and Nat, we love you guys. Thanks for letting me take some pictures of your special moment.  You can tell in the series of pictures the emotions that they felt as they learned they are having a ......





There is something about black and white photography that calls to me.  For the Gender reveal itself the color was needed. But I had to post at least 1 of my edits in black and white. They will be happy with all the others I'm sure too. 
 I also love a bit of lens flare. I added this in photoshop so I could enjoy it.  Again, I couldn't be happier for this wonderful family. 


Comments

stevenjared0853 said…
Pink color gender reveal is quite amazing. Best way to enjoy the parties. Got to know about LA event venues from my colleague and booking one for my sister's bridal shower is on the cards for next month. Will hire a photographer as well to cover all the joyous moments of adorableness and DIY decorations.

Popular Posts