So...the other day I went downtown to look at the Christmas lights with my wife, brother-in-law, and sister. I took some pictures and decided I wanted to take a few more pics during daylight. I woke up early monday morning and headed up there. I think some of them turned out alright. You'll have to let me know what you think. I'll be posting pics soon that Alanna and I took before we went to see the lights. There were some nice ones of us. Hopefully they'll get posted later tonight.

The tree below was the only picture I took that wasn't of the temple and I loved the way the light was coming through the trees. I just wish I had a filter that gave it a bit more feel that I want. I guess that I'll get one eventually (its not too bad in price but...gotta make priorities).

I tried to get some pictures of the full building and then I tried to switch it up. Here are a few of the whole building. It's easy to tell which pictures are taken at night and which ones that are taken during the day. Which one is your favorite?

Comments

Popular Posts