Me

So...to meet my goal of taking pics every week sometimes I have to try something new...This time since the weather was bad and it was my only time this week I decided to try self portraits. It was VERY difficult to get the focust right but I thought the pics turned out alright. Besides that...I finally get to show off my new watermark. I've been thinking about how to change it for a while and finally put a few options together. This was the most preferential option from everyone I polled. Let me know what you think.

Comments

Laurie said…
Hehe Mikey...for taking these yourself they turned out pretty well :)...Is that a Bella I see in the bottom right corner of one of the bottom pics?
Photo's by Shan said…
I like your new watermark, it looks great! It's great to see one of the members of the Utah google group. Nice to meet ya!
Mike Ketcham said…
It is a bella in the pic...It was tough not to get her in the pics but I couldn't leave her locked up in the kennel...that would've been just sad. Thanks for saying they turned out well..it was just my way of practicing and it turned out nice.

Shan, Thanks about the watermark it definitely adds a different feel to the pics. It is always nice to meet people in teh google group. I can't wait for the next get together.

Popular Posts