trees and fog - at night

So...this fog is really cool. I wish I had more time to take more pics. Here's a few I took in about 2-3 min tonight as I really had to get something and didn't have more time. Hopefully tomorrow night or sunday will have fog like this again.


I love how the car headlights made a difference in the bottom left on this pic. I'm not sure what to think though as it may be a bit too distracting. I was trying to time it just a little earlier but I had it on a timer as I didn't want to shake the camera and I was just off the timer. I didn't have time to retry so...maybe another day.

Comments

Mike Ketcham said…
I'd love to see your pics as well but see that you're private. If you'll add me I'll let you know what I think of yours as well (I'm sure their nice:)

Popular Posts