Canyon Closeups

So I went up to the canyons...I was going to hike Mt. Timpanogas but...unfortunately I didn't have cash to pay the parking fee so I just stopped off at Bridal Veil Falls again. I took a few pictures, mostly closeups, to continue improving all aspects of my work, and then I headed home to spend the rest of the evening with Alanna (which as always is a blast).


Something about this picture reminds me of Ferngully...I can't place it yet and haven't seen that movie in forever.

This new pine cone that was growing had a purplish tint to it. I had to get a picture of it. I tried a few angles. They both have their own distinct feel to them.
The wind was blowing when I was taking these pictures and it was tough to get a sharp image as the lighting was tough but...with a bit of diligence I was able to get a few pictures that worked. well.
I figured I'd play with the wide angle lens to give a different feel to the falls. It definitely makes the fence look like the rails are spaced unevenly but it is just the lense. I like the different feel that it gives.

Comments

Popular Posts