Me, My Mom and Grandma

My wanted to get a few pictures of my mom and grandma for our wall of family photos. They are not particularly fond of pictures but they were willing. I must say...they were probably the funnest people to take pictures of. They were laughing constantly and it was a blast.

My mom is really shy but i was able to get a good picture of her.

These last 3 pictures are of me. I took them to be able to start a poll about what people feel about my facial hair. Please give me your vote on the poll I've added to my blog. Keep it or shave it???


Comments

Laurie said…
Honestly..the mustache part is pretty creepy, I think you should try without it.
Mike Ketcham said…
Well...I decided to get rid of it all together. It made Alanna happier anyway. But...I must say I had to have a bit of fun with it right. At least it isn't as bad as my Zoolander pix that I did the last time.

Popular Posts