Bryce Canyon

Well...I just got back from Bryce Canyon and got some nice pictures. I broke my crappy tri-pod I had and was just lucky to be able to get some of these pictures. My second day taking pictures I ran into a few other photographers who happened to be so kind as to lend me a tri-pod/mount. It made some of the pictures turn out. I just wanted to throw out a special thanks to them.

The hike that took me to this location was really strenuous for me. I realized that I'm not in shape and need to fight hard to get back to where I need used to be. Weight loss...here I come.

This picture I really like for some reason. The middle picture was SOOC (Straight Out Of the Camera) and the bottom one was slightly modified (which is my favorite). The top was just changed to B&W to go on my wall with a few other similar pictures.

Comments

Popular Posts