The Stucki Family

I had a chance to do a photography shoot with one of my oldest friends today. It was so great to see him and his family and catch up. Working nights and working on photography and school made it way difficult to see many of my old friends. Now that i've got a much better schedule at work...i sure hope that's gonna change. I miss my friends. Anyways...I love how the pictures turned out. Here are just a few of the pictures. There's plenty more to come where these came from.
Trey was a little booger for a bit and was just plain grumpy...Didn't want a thing to do with the photography. This was when he was a bit pouty. Give him a few min and he was perfectly fine. I just loved this pouty picture!!!

Comments

Alisha said…
Pouty face is CLASSIC! LOL. Love it too.

Popular Posts