Dad and Pat's Wedding

I've been a bit lazy lately when it comes to posting on my blog as well. Life has definitely been quite the busy item. For those of you who do not know me very well...my wife is pregnant with our first child. It's a BOY!!! I'm really excited but also a bit afraid. I don't know what to expect. I just hope that he is as cute as my nephew Gabriel Who is in the first picture below. If so, I might be able to survive it. Mwahahahaha. When it comes to photography, I've decided to venture into a few different areas...I'm about to start with some closeup photography. I bought myself some inexpensive diopters and a tube for my camera to see if it's something that I enjoy. Oughtta make it work better for some of those shots of the leaves in the canyon that I've wanted to get but didn't quite have the equipment to get what I really wanted. EXCITED!!! Also...I'm super excited for the colors that are coming. CAN'T WAIT. Now...I just gotta get up there and check it out. Either way, here are a few pictures from my dad's wedding the other day. I was the best man so there were certain shots that I was able to get and others I had to hope I got. Either way, the shots turned out great. Besides, there is now a great addition to the family. I can tell how happy she makes my dad which is awesome. Hope you enjoy!!!

Here's a few pictures from my Dad's wedding of my Nephew. He is so cute!!!



Here's a bit of the setup for the wedding. This berry water was really good and it looked cool too!

My Dad and Pat look so happy together!

Comments

Popular Posts