At it again

I decided to go take a few pictures the other day durint the pouring rain. It kinda scared me a bit because I was afraid to get my camera soaked but I've been trying to be better at being more productive with my photography. As a result...I got some amazing photos and was glad that I went.

On a side note...I am super excited to be a dad. I can't wait for the time when I can hold my son (Ian Michael Ketcham) in my arms. Only a few more months. I am also excited for all the second cousins he is going to have. A lot of my cousins are having kids and I just found out today that another one of them is a boy.


I find it rather amazing just how much of a difference one day makes. I mean...This shot here was taken at the same location 24 hrs apart. From the same perspective and yet they are completely different. Gotta love what differences nature can do.

Comments

Popular Posts