Feeling a bit sentimental today

So...tonight I guess I might be feeling a bit sentimental. Dunno why. I've got that huge comment about my grandma and just feeling a huge love for my family (wife, son, siblings, etc...). I guess that's the way life is. I just wanted to say that this year has been a rough one and finding something I love (like family and photography) has helped make it easier.

Some of the photos in the calendar came by sheer will power. For example, the picture on the front cover, that was taken when it was pouring rain. I've had a goal to shoot every week and been good for the past few months...I went and shot anyway and am glad I did. Great things come from unexpected moments. When life is pouring, great things can come of it. I've experienced this way to many times in my life to count.

I still don't know how I ever come up with so many great photos during the course of the year. I think I'll always be one of my biggest critics. I sure do hope that everyone enjoys my outlet as much as I do. It's been great to get outdoors and I think it is a great reminder to everyone. I've got more on that but it's nearly midnight and I work bright and early tomorrow. Gotta yell at myself to GO TO SLEEP...

Comments

Popular Posts