Ian's First Photo Shoot

This photo shoot was fun. Not only did I get to have my adorable son with me but I got another chance to shoot a newborn. It had been a while. My son is so cute and I'm glad that he is finally here. The good news is that he's not all that fussy, except when he needs something. The toughest part about this shoot was narrowing down the photos. I've narrowed down to 20ish from around 70 that I really really liked. It's been tough. Hope you enjoy!!!



Alanna loves the butt shots so I took a few pics from both angles. I love the one from above more than i do the side one which is what I typically have seen as a butt shot.


Ian and his stuffed animals.
Love the eyes. He opened then for a brief moment and then closed them again for the shot afterward. He slept for basically the whole shoot and this was his one moment of acting awake.
Gotta love baby feet. He's actually got pretty big feet. The nurses at the hospital said his feet look like 2 month old feet. His hands we measured against a 5 month old and were basically the same size. Maybe he'll be a piano player. He's got broad shoulders though so maybe it will be sports. Either way, I'd be happy as long as he is happy!!!
Red was in honor of valentines day. Since I shot these on V-day.

Comments

Popular Posts