Alphabet Project / Kanab Hotel

I went on vacation last week to southern UT and northern AZ. We went to Page, AZ on thursday and I went to Antelope Slot Canyon (see pictures in next post) and then Horseshoe Bend (will post later this week). Then we went to Zion National Park.


Unfortunately...the weather was pretty rainy/snowy by the time we got to Zions. I still got some great photos of the park but it was different than what i had anticipated. On saturday it was snowing where we were staying (pretty heavily) so we decided to stay in the hotel safe. Well...that didn't start out too well, there was a fire alarm that went off (due to a burnt pizza) and the staff had us evacuate the building.


When we got back into the building - I felt all cooped up - I decided to find something to keep me busy. I spent time photographing my son and taking on a project that I've heard about but never tried. It's a project where you find different items and photograph the shapes/lights to make each letter of the alphabet. It was harder than it sounded at first. Here's my alphabet in photography.

Comments

kanab zipline said…
Fantastic photos, I really love it. Thanks for sharing!

Photos of Kanab
Mike Ketcham said…
its a passion, how could i not share with others
Mike Ketcham said…
its a passion, how could i not share with others

Popular Posts