Ian

So...I think I must be a biased parent but I think my kid is just the cutest kid ever. Considering he's my first kid, you'd think I'd have a billion pictures of him but I've been trying to capture moments without making him feel that all I do is photography. I don't want him to be obsessed with things like I am (probably gonna happen anyway but I gotta try). I love him so much and had to share a few pics I took over Taylorsville Dayzz weekend. So cute I couldn't choose a favorite. Doesn't hurt anything that Yellow is my favorite color and that's what he's wearing in a lot of the pictures :)
The next two pictures I wanted to show how big a difference color can make (or in this case the lack there of)

Comments

Alisha said…
Such a cute kid! Lots of you AND Alanna in him. Oh, and I think yellow might be HIS color.
Mike Ketcham said…
Definitely lots of both of us in him. Hey, are you going to bear lake this year? Just curious. Didn't get much time to chat at holly and craigs (got busy)

Popular Posts