There's something about this first picture I like. When I first saw it there was nothing to it and then the next time I looked at it, my thoughts changed. I'm still not sure what it is about it but I like it.

I liked this picture because of the dark blues in the background as part of the blurry background.

So I decided to post several pictures of trees. I like the different shapes angles the trees take.

Dutchess was pretty mad in this pic. She was locked in the room all day and we let her out. The dog started to terrorize her and she hid on a higher perch. She wasn't happy and I caught a pic of that attitude.

Speaking of the devil...here are a few other pictures of her. Bella has quite an attitude at times. But...she is starting to calm down and we love her. I can't wait till she stops biting our hands and starts obeying a bit more.
I snapped this picture of Alanna one day while we were chilling at home playin with the puppy. It was a nice picture of her.

Comments

Popular Posts