Bella

There is something about this picture that just seems so artistic and I really like it. The black in the picture is actually water and the picture was just underexposed some. I tried both underexposing it and a regular exposure just for kicks. I really didn't like the regular exposure but loved this one. (Most people probably don't but you know what...I don't care...I love it)

I had to take a picture of this Robin as it was the first one I had seen since the beginning of the spring season (at least I hope spring is coming).

Laurie came out to walk Angel with us. I had to take a pic of Laurie and Angel and it turned out nice. She doesn't like the different colored layers but I still thought that it turned out really nice.
Someone said this picture reminded them of Winnie the Pooh. Not sure why. I really like it though. It seems so calming...a nice break from a long walk.
I love Bella's tongue. It's soo long. I wasn't paying attention to my light meter when I took this picture and so it was a little under exposed. I lightened it up a bit but it doesn't feel lik e it was lightened up.
She was playing in this dry grass while I took a picture of the fence at the bottom of the blog. I got ready to take a pic of her and then called her and got this great picture of her running to me.
She's getting so big. I swear she grew another 2 inches from the day I took this to yesterday. It's crazy.
Everytime we get to this part of the parkway Bella wants to go to the pier to overlook the Jordan River. She likes to stick her head through the rungs of the fence. I got pictures from this side to show what she was doing and then pictures from the other side. I loved the way the pictures from the other side.

There's something about this fence that I like.

I went to Walmart to deposit a check at the America First there. I only had a few minutes because I was running to my dad's to help move a few things inside (a few big office desks - one of which he is storing for me until we purchase our house). I pulled out the camera and took a quick picture with my 3o0 mm lense zoomed in and took a picture. You can't tell that this was even in the Walmart parking lot.

Comments

Talia Draper said…
Oh my gosh! Your dog is sooooo stinkin' cute. I just want to give her a big kiss!
Mike Ketcham said…
Yeah she is. It's a good thing too because sometimes she can be such a terror. I'm sure kids end up the same way (especially when they are in their terrible 2's).

Popular Posts