Mantua

These are a few more from Mantua that I took. I've got plenty more that I haven't even looked at but I figured I'd post a few of them. I think they turned out nice. Besides...I learned a lot while in Mantua and I have to say thanks to a fellow photographer Andrea Hanks (Andrea Hanks Photography) for bringing the models along for practice and for teaching me a few more things. Thanks Andrea!!!


This last picture was taken at the conference center yesterday. I went there with my wife and mother in law and did a tour. My mother in law is in town from FL and wanted to do a bit of church history, etc...

Comments

Andrea Hanks said…
Hey Mike! How are you? I haven't talked to you in a long time. Go ahead and use those crazy pics of me if you want. I think I look lame, but...thanks again for shooting them. I had a great time and it was nice meeting you!
Mike Ketcham said…
thanks forgiving me the OK to use those pics...I'd have to look at them again to see what was worth using. I do have to thank you for your advice that day. I learned a ton that day and a lot since then as well.

You'll have to let me know sometime when you get out and wouldn't mind having a second shooter come along (I'd love to come) and besides...I finally think I am making progress. The other good thing is hopefully soon I will have a new lens. cross your fingers. Anyway...thanks again...I learned a ton from you that day and my photoshop skills, and photography have come a long way too since then thanks to your questions and advice!!!

Popular Posts