My Family

These are some pictures of my sister (maternity shots). This first shot I think was my favorite of the day. It was snowing and she had a few flakes land in her eye while I was taking this picture. I think it was worth it. My family is great.


I can't decide which of these pictures I like best...B&W or Color? What is your preference?

It was pretty snowy out today but I couldn't help but get out and take some pictures. Here is a preview of many pictures taken. I never knew liberty park could look so nice. I'd never really been there and boy was I surprised. What a great place for photography.
These next two pictures were taken within seconds of each other. Isn't it amazing the difference a few settings in a camera can make?

This pic is of my other sister and her family. I've got such a great family. I just hope they love the pictures I think that they turned out great.

Comments

Chrissy said…
I like the first one, and the 2nd to last one of Laurie the best. They turned out really nice! And, I haven't had a chance to look through all of the pictures you did for us yet, but the ones I did see I liked. Thanks a lot! :)
Mike Ketcham said…
My favorite prego one is the first one and the overall one is that 2nd to last one of her. Sometimes I am more on my game than others and yesterday was one of those days that I was doing great!!!

Popular Posts