Grandma is Awesome!!!

Let me preface this blog by stating how important family is to me. My family is the best!!! One such member of my family, my grandma, has been such an inspiration to me throughout my life. She has helped me be a better person. What an inspiration she has been. I've always wished there was some way I would be able to repay her for everything that she has done for me over the year...well, here's my chance

My grandmother has worked hard over the past year to lose weight. In 6 months she had lost 77 pounds and many many inches. She looks spectacular. Her energy is higher as well as her stamina. She is a very outgoing person and loves to get to know new people. This has made her busy life a lot easier to manage.

Well, lately she has been invested in being a health coach. What a job...I can't seem to manage my own weight and here she is trying to help others to get to where she is at. There are two reasons why I find that she wants to help others so badly. First, because she believes in what she is doing and has experienced firsthand how much it has helped her. Second, because she is doing it to help my mother (her daughter). This is because they want the freedom to travel (without tiring) and the ability to take care of grandkids/great grandkids.

My grandma has contacted about everyone she knows and is still looking to help others. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT...SHE KEEPS GOING!!! She wants to help out anyone who wants the help. Please contact her if you would like help losing 10, 50, 100, 200 pounds or more. She'll help you get to where you want to be! :) If you are interested, please call her at 801-793-0500 or 801-969-3337. She is really easy to talk to and a ton of fun. You'll really enjoy it and be happy you called. Good luck on losing the weight.

Now...I've said what I felt was important about my grandma and i love her to death. Just like I do my family. I have to say I'm super excited for the upcoming months. Baby Ian is right around the corner. I can't believe that I'm about to be a dad. What an experience. Alanna and I looked at the ultrasound pictures from the other day and have decided that Ian has my nose and lips. We also found out that he is going to have a lot of hair. That's my boy!!! Let's just hope its red. For now... enjoy a 3D ultrasound image of my son Ian Michael Ketcham (I can't wait to meet ya!!!)



Comments

Popular Posts