The Nursery

I've been preparing for my son to come into this world for months. His room is basicaly finished so I took a few pictures.


Here are a few stuffed animals that we were given for him. He should enjoy them.



The monkey's on the wall are opposite the with Ian's name on it. I know it is completely different from the other style with dots but it seems to work and we sure love the room.





This turtle is the nightlight we will be using during the feedings in the middle of the night. It uses different colors so I took a few pictures to show the different colors that the turtle can have.


Comments

Chrissy said…
I really like the nursery. I think you guys did a good job with it! I love the monkeys!
Mike Ketcham said…
I know...I'm such a great artist huh? J/K it was a lot of work and I'm glad its basically done. Can't wait for ian to get here. I'm getting really impatient.

Popular Posts